Thursday, May 28, 2009

growing up

She's still doing the "big smile" face. I know it's a total mom-thing, but it makes me laugh every time.

My little girl is growing up. She moved out of her crib this week. And although she is accepting the change very well, she isn't able to sleep all that well. Sleep deprivation is the cruel curse that comes along with all the magical wonders of parenthood. Sorry for my blogging absence. I'll be back when my girl gets used to her new bed and we get some sleep around here.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Don't worry about your blogging absence. I've been absent myself due to a horrendous cold/flu thing that all of us are suffering from. My household is an utter mess right now.

Anyway, I can't believe Elly moved out of her crib! How bittersweet for both of you. I just love that cute little face of hers and can't wait to see you (and that cute little face) in just about a month.

Hope you get more sleep tonight, my friend.

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

from crib to bed...that's a big milestone :). I hear you on the sleepless nights...oh to have just ONE NIGHT where I sleep all the way through...that would be bliss :).

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Look at those long eye lashes! Gorgeous, despite the lack of sleep!

Anonymous said...

i love the big smile face!

Lauren Gyorfi said...

that "big smile" makes me laugh every time too.