Wednesday, December 2, 2009

things

We bought a fire pit last weekend. The girls want to know why we can't "camp" every night.

"Camping" has led to an obsession with marshmallows. Elly arranged two hundred of them all over the floor this morning.

My freelance job is almost over. I am nauseous with stress.

There is peanut butter smeared on over half of our piano keys.

Mt. Laundry is about to overtake my bedroom.

Feeling guilty that I can only be frustrated with the girls while I am trying to work.

Feeling guilty for dumping the girls off on unsuspecting family members.

Ate a box of donut holes for dinner. Followed by a midnight snack of potato salad and chips and salsa. Stress makes me crave carbs...apparently.

Looking forward to getting passed this, getting back to my old self and getting excited about Christmas.

3 comments:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

You poor thing! If it's any consolation, even stressed and frazzled, you're hilarious :).

Dawn said...

You are in the home stretch so just hang in there. I totally feel your pain. Been there, done that. I'm thinking of you and hoping everything goes smoothly and that you survive this without over stressing yourself. Love you.

Courtney said...

Good luck, Christy! It's a horrible feeling to frustratingly push your kid off when you have to get work done. Just horrible. But, we make it work somehow, huh?!