Wednesday, August 12, 2009

until it's gone


On a normal day this little thing drives me crazy. She is hyper and loud and CONSTANTLY doing things she knows she shouldn't. But right now she is very sick. She hasn't eaten in almost a week, which has left her thin and frail. And her voice is so hoarse that she doesn't really bother trying to talk much. It's like there is just a shell of my daughter lying around the house. I can't believe I'm about to type this, but...I miss the crazy.
She does have a pretty cute hoarse laugh though.

5 comments:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Elly's eyes are so amazingly beautiful...hope she feels better soon!

Lauren Gyorfi said...

i miss the crazy too. i love that sweet little thing.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

When I see the pictures you take of your girls, I can't help but smile knowing what an amazing job you are doing capturing their child. The ups and the downs. Hope your baby feels better son.

Shell said...

Hope the craziness comes back quickly!

Dawn said...

Poor baby. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. So glad we got to talk today! Give Elly a big kiss from me.

Love you.