Wednesday, May 13, 2009

find some color

Next week is color week! I haven't taken a single picture yet, so I've got a lot of color to find. I'm following curious girl's plan for the week, but I've made one small change so that I can squeeze in black and white. (Hey...a girl needs a safety net.) So here's the breakdown for the week:

monday: blue & purple
tuesday: green
wednesday: orange & yellow
thursday: pink & red
friday: black, white & brown

Please let me know if you decide to join in. I'm so excited for color. Hope I can find some.

14 comments:

Ice Dust said...

I'm joining. I need an exercise to get motivated with my camera! Plus, the boys love color week!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

count me in :).

lindsey smith said...

do u just post a picture of those colors for each day?

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

So long as I remember to bring my camera with me this weekend (unlike to NY!), then you can definitely count me in!!! xoxo

Merissa said...

I'm in! Sounds fun!

Emma said...

sounds fun!! i'm in!

Susan Leonard said...

i'm in!

Dawn said...

Count me in!

lindsey smith said...

ANSWER MY QUESTION! :)

christy said...

Sorry, Lindsey! Yes...every day of the week is dedicated to a color. Participating in color week only involves taking and posting photos that include the color of the day. The photos can be of anything.

Anonymous said...

i found you from curious girl. i'm looking forward to colour week! :) i think the best part of it is going to be following everyone's depictions of the colour. and looks like there are a lot of people joining.

Jen B said...

I'm in!

kendalee said...

What a fabulously colourful week it's going to be! I can't wait... :)

Sarah said...

Love the crayons! Look forward to more colourful photos!