Friday, October 26, 2007

time for a break

Lately I've been pretty busy. The best kind of busy. I've been able to spend some time with my friends. My friendship fuel tank was desperately low, but now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I've also accepted a freelance writing job. I'll only be able to work on it at night after the girls go to bed, which is my usual blogging time. So...posts will be very sporadic over the next month.

I think it's a good time for a break, anyway. But please check back in to see the girl's Halloween pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like this. I have become addicted to your blog.

Good Luck with your new job. I am happy for you.
Shell

Jenny said...

Good for you. I have not excuse... I'm just a slacker.

Dawn said...

Happy writing. Don't be too much of a stranger on your blog or I'll start missing you terribly.

Love you.

askewheels said...

Good luck with the job! I will miss the blog.

jenica said...

ah man! just when i was starting to get to know and love your blog! i'm sure you won't stay away for too long. ;-D congrats on the job!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on the writing gig.

Merissa said...

That's awesome Christy! I know how it is to be at home with the kids all day so when something comes along that I really get to use my creativity and abilities, wow, so exciting!

Heather said...

Congrats on the freelance job. I love reading your blog so I'm sure that a freelance writing job is right up your alley. Has Joe's opened yet? If so, we need to schedule a time to meet up for a drink or something. I look forward to seeing Elly and Canon's Halloween photos. They are beautiful!

Heather said...

What happen to your new header? I loved it. Can I get some pointers on customizing mine. I have a photo that I want to use, but I can't seem to get the size adjusted correctly.